Our office follows the most current COVID-19 protocols set out by Alberta Health Services and the Alberta Dental Association to ensure the health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our own families. We want to assure you that as healthcare professionals we have always followed strict hygiene and sterilization practices as part of our everyday protocol. The following are additional measures we have in place at this time:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and encouraged to be used upon arrival
- All patients and staff will have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer
- All patients and staff must fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire when entering the clinic
- Acrylic barriers have been placed at our reception desk to protect both staff and patients
- Our staff will be wearing masks and patients must wear a mask at all times when inside the clinic except in the dental chair
- Ensure proper physical distancing by asking that patients are only accompanied by one other person and only if necessary (parent or guardian). Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment room
- When in the dental chair, patients will be asked to rinse for 30secs with a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution prior to any work being done.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols including regular disinfection of high touch surfaces and equipment
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible during your visit to Trinity Hills Dental at this time of uncertainty. We are excited to see you soon!